Monday, 3 August 2009

AQUA & ORANGE MAILING LABELS & NOTE CARDS

he day I came across Ez's blog Creature Comforts was the day I realised that the most mundane of tasks could be greatly improved with a beautiful printable and that there were designers, bloggers, illustrators and hobbyists all over the bloggersphere sharing these thoughtful and beautifully designed printable files.

As the first printable file I ever used was the Aqua and Orange Mailing Label from Creature Comforts I thought it was fitting that it should be the first printable file that I share with you here on Make, Do & Send.


All you have to do is click here to download and print the PDF Ez has kindly put together for you all. I keep a stash of these in an envelope on my desk so they are always to hand.

As this is my first post on Make, Do & Send I wanted to add a little extra treat from me to you. Below you will find a little printable note card inspired by Ez's mailing labels for you to enjoy too!

Click here to download....





picture source: Creature Comforts


Craftig : Craft Is Good

6 comments:

  1. the notecards are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana your comment has made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo very cute!!! How generous of you for sharing the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skylark Sales Corporation is a leading supplier of Labeling Equipment, Industrial Labels, Printed Labels, Barcode Labels, Food Labels, Security Labels, Packaging Labels, Product Labels, Holograms, Adhesive Tapes etc. In business since 1997, we have the experience necessary to help you with all of your marking and labeling needs.
    Barcode Printer

    ReplyDelete