Friday 30 July 2010

Pocket Money Picks 30/July

How are you friends? I had a lovely day today as I was invited to my first picnic of the summer - thanks Kara!


This wasn't the perfect, pretty type of picnic you might find photographed on a beautiful blog somewhere but a real picnic with crumbs, grass covered blankets and tea in a thermos...not a champagne flute in sight but it was perfect and it was fun. Just the way I like it.


Lets round things up for the week with today's Pocket Money Picks and get the weekend started shall we?


Here you go lovelies, enjoy the weekend...



1. Wolf King Card $4 - Hillary Bird


2. Scrap Pack $6 - Briones + Co.


3. Thick Black Paper Yarn 12 Yards $5 - PaperPhine



image source: 1, 2, 3


3 comments:

  1. I love the scrap pack.... looks like it's filled with goodies!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! i spent about 2 hours online earlier trying to find the perfect white string. i just lost my mind at paperphine. i want one of everything but could only buy 4 items :) can't wait for my new strings to arrive!!! thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. M - Im so glad you found what you were looking for Megan! I think Paperphine could take over from the bakers twine obsession, its gorgeous for wrapping.
    V - I missed out on these the last time around so I was so happy to see scrap packs back at Briones + Co!

    ReplyDelete