Friday 9 July 2010

Pocket Money Picks 09/July

Happy Friday everyone, how are you all? This week has been good to me, two deliveries from the fabric store and one more on the way! I feel like it's been a productive week and I've got that real buzz you get when you start a new project. I cant wait to share more with you.

As it is the end of the week I've rounded up three more Pocket Money Picks which I hope you like. Aren't these cards sweet?


1. I Missed You Too Much... Bear Card $3.50 - Studio Llama Llama

2. Maple Girl, Unicycle Girl & Owlie Card Set $8.50 - Sam Wedelich

3. Thank You Flower Card $4 - Monkey Mind Design

I hope you have a fantastic weekend, do you have plans? I am going to do some more work on this project so hopefully I will be able to give you another peek at what I'm up to next week.

See you Monday lovelies!

image source: 1, 2, 3


7 comments:

  1. Ooo! I love your blog! The cards on the top right are rad.
    Thanks for the shout out on twitter! I'll be following. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa thanks for stopping by. I loved your post on fonts, I totally agreed on all points and loved your alternative suggestions they were all sooo much better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I discovered your gorgeous blog via Ez's better blogging series - so nice to meet you! I love these bright orange colours and fun graphics. If you'd ever like to guest post on W&W, you'd be oh-so welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that bear card!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Nancy, your blog is amazing, I have been going through your archives all weekend! I will put my thinking cap on now so as to come up with a guest post worthy of Wolf and Willow ;)
    -Hope you had a fab weekend too Vanessa! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so glad you happily stumbled across my little blog here Vintage Feedsacks! Thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete