Thursday 26 August 2010

Wolf & Willow Desktop Wallpaper

My desktop is looking soooo pretty today thanks to this lovely wallpaper from Nancy of Wolf and Willow. London has been really grey these past few days so I think this is just what was needed to brighten things up around here. I also like that this is not a month specific wallpaper like some of my favorites have been recently so I can keep it forever and ever and ever - or until Nancy posts another ;) Oh and did you know she hand-painted each of these little flowers just for us. Arent we lucky! - Click here and enjoy lovelies.


Psst...Pocket Money Picks will be back next week...


image source: wolf & willow


5 comments:

  1. Gosh, aren't you just the sweetest!? :) So glad you like it, I already have a few cute ideas for next time, too! Thanks for sharing me with your lovely readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty desktop wallpaper! I may have to use it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. N - Can't wait to see what you have in store Nancy ;)
    R - Glad you like it too Rachel! Everything over on Wolf and Willow is just sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're welcome anna! :)

    ReplyDelete