Friday 13 August 2010

Pocket Money Picks 13/August

To round off the week lets have a look at todays Pocket Money pics shall we...



1. Flower Patch Jotter $6.50 - Wit & Whistle


2. N is for Nest Print $9 - Evapaul Petite


3. Hello Plant Vines Hand Drawn Card $3.50 - Eat Pray Create


I hope you have something nice planned for the weekend. I have a christening and three birthdays to celebrate with friends and family this weekend so it should be fun filled. Yes thats right three birthdays.


I also have a whole load of quilting to get done but who knows when I'll be able to fit that in! Hopefull I'll be able to snatch a few hours of relaxing 'me' time :)


See you back here Monday friends! 


image source: 1, 2, 3


2 comments:

  1. all of these are so sweet. great choices once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mariah glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete