Thursday 17 June 2010

Thoughtful Day Clip Art

love the world of blogs, you are never more than a click away from something new and wonderful.


When I have some spare time (and even when I don't to be honest!) I love nothing more that clicking around on some of my favourite blogs to see where they take me and off I go down the rabbit hole.


Today is no different and look at what I found...something truely brilliant I'm sure you'll agree!





I discovered It's The Small Things via Pin It Forward with sfgirlbybay who introduced me to Sunday Suppers which led me to find this fun invitation package by Thoughtful Day who designed these free clip art stamps following the circus theme for Martha Stewart Weddings. I then popped over to 100 Layer Cake to see the beautiful pics from Jenna & Jon's wedding! ....phew, hope that wasn't to confusing!


Let me break it down for you ;)


Click here to get your stamps and here and here to see the wedding that inspired them - got it? ;


image source: thoughtful day


6 comments:

  1. haha, don't you just love blog hopping? :) Those invites are super cute, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) I mean pink and Gold...whats not to love?! I really love Bijou Lovely so thanks for stopping by Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww.
    Glad you had a fun little blog hop.
    Sunday Suppers is my go-to site for new recipes. I just love it over there.
    Em. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em, I recently discovered www.cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com on decor8 which has some truly yummy recipes which you might like if your into food blogs as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, I started following 'cannelle-vanille' a few months ago in my google reader after discovering the beautiful imagery.
    La-la-love the recipes.......i'm just not that good at cooking them ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe i must admit i too spend soooo much more time drooling over recipes and food online than actually tackling the recipes myself! Have a nice day Em x

    ReplyDelete