Thursday 10 June 2010

Pin It Forward

Have you been following Victoria's lastest blogger mashup with Pinterest? It's called Pin It Forward and there are 300 bloggers taking part including me!


Today is my turn (thanks for introducing me à la mode stuff) to share my 'What Home Means To Me' boards which I have put together using images bookmarked on Pinterest.


So here are my boards, what do you think? I hope you like them. You can share your thoughts on what home means to you by leaving a comment below if you like.



Next I pass the Pin It Forward baton to Flora Douville who will share her 'What Home Means To Me' board tomorrow :)


If you would like to follow the other ladies blogging their boards today here are the links! Annie BananaLittle Girl Big WorldOh GoshEmma LambGreat Full DayPoetic & ChicFor The Love Of GoldThe Reading NestCreamy Life 


...


Psst...you might recognise the background I used...its from Ez's wallpaper note cards! You can download the cards over on Creature Comforts ;)


...


pinterest image sources top to bottom, left to right: make do & send, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  


12 comments:

  1. I love how you used the wallpaper as a background - that pattern is so sweet! Enjoyed your post! so touching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you put the images together. It looks homey and tender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything just fits together so beautifully, and it really feels warm and homey. Thanks for sharing about the the mini wallpaper notes, they are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you all like the layout I'm pleased I stuck with it because I was ready to tear my hair out as Photoshop crashed twice on my while working on this! I wish I could take credit for the wallpaper design it really works nicely but that's all Ez (www.creaturecomfortsblog.com)I hope she won't mind I encorporated her pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the layout, LOVE the wallpaper (and of course love your images).
    a great post!!!
    fortheloveofgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just perfect. and i love the postcard back grounds you've used there. so cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Brittany, Em & Vanessa! I'm so happy you like my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you put this together - beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have enjoyed this post SO much!! your board is GORGEOUS!!! really!!! wow!
    Well done! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great pin board! it's been fun participating and getting to know new blogs. love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Ishtar & Ashleigh! Thanks for your lovely comments ladies :)
    @ size too small - I really love finding new blogs too, im trying to work my way through all 300 blogs. Although its taking me a while im sure there are some real hidden gems in amongst some of the more well known bloggers taking part ;)

    ReplyDelete