Friday 18 June 2010

Pocket Money Picks 18/June

What a whirl wind of a week, I cant believe the weekend is here. Have you enjoyed the week? I do hope so :)


As Friday is here again I have rounded up 3 more Pocket Money Picks which I hope you will like.


Here they are...



1. Eco Cotton Tape $6.99 (each) - Violet Gift Shop


2. Rabbit Girl Blue Blank Greeting Card $3.50 - Trafalgar's Square


3. Blue Owl To Do Lists $8 - Boy Girl Party


I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow in Oxford which will be really lovely. I've made a sweet baby quilt for the occasion and have just finished embroidering a little label to attach. I think I shall make a drawstring bag to gift it in so I should probably get on with that this afternoon...


See you next week friends!


image source: 1, 2, 3


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog! So glad you stopped by mine to say Hello so I could find you... looking forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth Im so happy to hear you like the blog, thanks for stopping by :) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete