Friday 25 June 2010

Pocket Money Picks 25/June

Pocket Money Picks are here and that can mean only one thing...the weekend is right around the corner, Yay!



1. Cut Out and Eep Card $7.50 - Skinny laMinx


2. Hello Tree Cup Card $3.50 - Amy Blackwell


3. Record with Sleeve Wedding Invitation $6.75 - Ello There Invitations


I am working on lots of new, exciting, secret things which will be coming to Make, Do & Send over the coming months so I shouldn't  hang around to chat babbling on about my week.


Enjoy the weekend and I will meet you back here Monday, Ok :)


image source: 1, 2, 3


3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love exciting, secret things! Have a wonderful weekend, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the record album wedding invtes. fun picks!
    btw, lovely blog - so cheery! happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vanessa have a great weekend too :)
    Illy i just checked out your blog, it's so sweet. Thanks for commenting so I could find Much Love Illy!

    ReplyDelete