Friday 2 April 2010

Zig Zag Cars and Trees Quilt

Here's the beginnings of a zig zag quilt for a very special little boy...



I thought it would be fun to post a little teaser but I'm afraid you will have to wait until next week for me to reveal all!


I've been using this tutorial from A Quilt Is Nice as a guide so if you're looking to start a quilty project over the Easter break click on over there now as its a lot simpler than it might appear once you know how.


I'm sure you could whip up a zig zag quilt of your own over the weekend so if you do feel inspired to have a go be sure to come back and let me know how you get on. Have a lovely Easter All! xx


5 comments:

  1. Debs@MakeDo&Mend3 April 2010 at 22:35

    Looks fab! Can't wait for the Ta Dah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debs, i've finished all the piecing, just trying to decide how to quilt it so wont be long till it has its Ta Da moment :) Thanks for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is nice, I read your article to learn a lot and hope to see your next article,rolex milgauss replica look forward to your masterpiece, you can also see our ball gowns information,louis vuitton damier canvas I hope it can give you You some convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Best Diwali Wishes 2016 Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. Raksha Bandhan Messages This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete