Wednesday 31 March 2010

Three Cheers for Debs, Hip, Hip, Hooray!

I have just seen the wonderful news that Debs from Make, Do & Mend Quilts has her AlphaDots quilt and pattern featured in Sew Hip magazine this month!  



You might remember that it was one of Deb's gorgeous quilt kits that sparked my new found passion for quilting so I am really pleased that these refreshingly modern and uncomplicated quilt designs are being celebrated by others too.


If you feel inspired to try and make one of these AlphaDots quilts yourself click here to get the complete kit!


image source: make do and mend quilts


4 comments:

  1. Debs@MakeDo&Mend31 March 2010 at 14:55

    Te he! Thankyou very much, my kids are jumping around the kitchen hip hip hooraying! Love the fabric boxes by the way, my stash may be a little beyond neat boxing though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alphadots are so cute, I'm sure my little tyke would love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having too much fabric to fit in cute little boxes sounds like a problem I would like to have Debs ;) The b'friend thinks i shouldnt buy more until ive used what I have but I cant see me sticking to that at all. Little does he know I have Entertaining Elephants sitting in my Etsy cart right now! Hope you have a lovely easter x
    Thanks for stoppping by Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is nice, I read your article to learn a lot and hope to see your next article,air king replica look forward to your masterpiece, you can also see our ball gowns information,louis vuitton damier leather I hope it can give you You some convenient.

    ReplyDelete