Wednesday 28 April 2010

Ikat

Louise Bell's passion, ok, slight obsession, for anything Ikat is truely infectious. If you follow her decor blog you will know what I mean and if you dont you really should ;)


I cant get enough of the vibrant textiles and soft furnishings she has sourced for her Australian online boutique Table Tonic. These bold colours and organic patterns are so striking im drawn to them everytime I look through my inspiration file.



Louise has sourced striking, colourful textiles from as far afield as Afghanistan, India and Uzbekistan. Don't you think this exotic hand embroidered suzani bedspreads is something really special? I really wish I could see one up close because im sure the craftsmanship will be outstanding.



I'm sure I'm not alone in my love for Table Tonic let me know what you think....


image source: tabletonic


1 comment:

  1. Yes! i agree ..they are so pretty! the bedlinen is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete