Monday 20 September 2010

Rue Magazine Launch Issue: Studio and Home Tours with Megan Gonzalez and Victoria Smith!

I had bookmarked Rue Magazine after seeing a few bloggers talking about the launch but it wasn't until I saw Kelly mention over on Dear Evie that they had a studio tour with Megan Gonzalez of MaeMae Paperie that I felt the need to click on over right that instant!



If you hadn't guessed already I seriously loooove Megan's work and was so excited that I could snoop around her studio thanks to the lovely people at Rue!


Megan always comes across as such a sweet fun person and her studio is no different. It is just how I imagined it to be - bright, colourful, inspiring, eclectic... in other words, my dream workspace.



You can see the spread in Rue Magazine (pg.54) and also find more images that Megan has posted on her blog right here. Let me know if you enjoy the tour too.


As if that wasn't enough excitement pre 9am on a Monday morning.... I also discovered they had done a gorgeous (32 page!) feature on Victoria Smith's home (pg.85).



If you follow Victoria's blog Sfgirllbybay you will recognise some of the details from her posts but seeing all the rooms photographed so beautifully together in one spread was fantastic. I got such a feel for how Victoria lives and also how all the design details fit and work together in the space as a whole. Such a great read!



I'd love to hear what you thing of Rue Magazine and whether you enjoyed the content as much as I did so feel free to leave me a note in the comments section below.


Speak to you soon friends...


image source: rue magazine


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! :D MaeMae rocks... she's my invitation idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for featuring me! the rue girls did such an amazing job with the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my pleasure Victoria! Thanks so much for stopping by my little ol' blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely smitten with Victoria's home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, I was totally swooning over every pic taken of Victoria's home, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete