Friday 3 September 2010

Pocket Money Picks 03/Sept

Ahhhh what a week! I have had to get used to a whole new routine so everything has felt a bit topsie turvy. I think I have found my feet now though and will be much better organised next week!  


Lets round things off here with some Pocket Money Picks and we'll start a fresh on Monday, ok.



1. Hidden Forest Card $4 - Seraph


2. Paper Fortune Cookies $3.75 - Imeon Design


3. Wish Card $6 - The Social Type


 


Have a lovely weekend and if you are in London too lets enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!


Speak to you soon friends x


image source: 1, 2, 3


2 comments:

  1. I love these picks. have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, glad you liked the picks :) Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete