Wednesday 5 May 2010

Karolin Schnoor & The Working Proof

Have you heard of The Working Proof? Artists like Karolin Schnoor are paired with a charity who receive 15% from each sale made through the project.


The pieces showcased by The Working Proof are mostly limited edition prints created exclusively for the project which are printed by the artists themselves, signed and numbered so you know you are getting something unique and special when you make a purchase.  



Forest Lady by Karolin Schnoor


The crisp, clean lines, smooth bold blocks of colour and Karolin's use of pattern and shape really made her work stand out to me so I wanted to share it with you all here.


This print is something I could really live with in my home. I think it means something when you keep being drawn back to an image, I cant stop looking at it! Do you like Karolin's work too? You can see more here, she's a very talented illustrator with some wonderful projects under her belt.   


Who's your favourite artist taking part in the The Working Proof? I'm also pretty fond of Sol Linero who supports Medecins Sans Frontieres. Let me know what you think of Karolin's work, I hope you are inspired too.


image source: the working proof


Update: Karolin has an Etsy shop too!


No comments:

Post a Comment