"Its a cute invite card going by the name of "Mr & Mrs Byrd Invitation Cards" featuring a pair of little birds, dressed to the nines."
Yes that's right, today's printable features birds dressed up to the nines! What more could you want....
1. Paper (of a preferably thicker stock)
4. Box cutter (blade)
5. Single hole punch (Optional)
6. Thin ribbon (Optional)
What to do...
1. Download and print the cards.
2. Take note of the 2 different type of crop marks. The dotted line crop marks (boxed in yellow) are folding lines. The normal crop marks (boxed in pink) are cutting lines.
3. Locate the 8 dotted line crop marks then score them across from one end to the other with the back of your box cutter. You would have scored 4 lines, this helps ensuring smoother folding lines later.
4. Cut out the invite card along its normal crop marks.
5. Fold along the scored lines as pictured here and press the folds together.
6. Repeat the same folding and pressing actions for the other side of the invitation card.
At this stage your card should look like this.
7. Write you message and send to your friends!
These are the basic instructions for making up your invites but Lynn has two more crafty ideas if you want to make them even fancier! Click here if you want to find out what to do with your ribbon and hole punch...
Although these were designed as invites initially I think they would be perfect for writing little notes to slip in your loved ones pocket. They are just so sweet. Id love to know what you plan to use these for too so leave me a little comment below.
Thanks Lynn for sharing such an adorable printable with us!