Friday 4 September 2009

POCKET MONEY PICKS 04/SEP

Do you swoon over the beautiful letterpress finds on Nole's blog Oh So Beautiful Paper just like me? I'm sure you do so I made it my mission to find some affordable letterpress Pocket Money Picks so we could indulge in our love for letterpress without breaking the bank! Here's what I found...






1. Small Square Design: Bicycle Journal with Letterpressed Cover - $6

I have a thing for old fashioned push bikes so I liked this design from the get go. I loved it even more though when I saw the back had a little design and note for the owner too! I love that kind of attention to detail...don't you?

 


2. Sycamore Street Press: 8 Pine and Cocoa Bean Tree Letterpress Gift Tags - $8



I love that something as luxurious as letterpress can be applied to something as simple as a gift tag. I think these tags from the Sycamore Street Press would really make a gift look extra special.

 


3. Night Owl Paper Goods: Letterpress 'Owl Love You Forever' Card



I think this 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" letterpress card would be great, not just as a greetings card, but beautifully presented as a gift in a frame. The intricate pattern is beautiful and there is nothing cuter than an illustrated owl so whats not to love!


Hope you all had a nice week! Enjoy the weekend and I will meet you back here Monday...



Picture Source: Small Sqaure Design/Sycamore Street Press/Night Owl Paper Goods


 


2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had this on your blog. Glad I found it. I found some great ideas for gifts that don't break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that you found some gift ideas Melissa, i'll have 3 more on Friday for you! :)

    ReplyDelete