Monday 28 September 2009

FREE SUSYJACK* PRINTABLE THANK YOU CARD

 


Hello, lots of work commitments have meant my poor little blog has been a little neglected this month...sorry! I have been itching to get back to my blog schedule and finally here I am so lets get back to business...



I am a big fan of SusyJacks* clean, bright, contemporary prints so I was really excited when I found this little freebie on the HeySusy* blog. As so many of you liked the SusyJack* day of the week pegs I featured a few weeks ago I am sure you are going to love this printable card. I'm really excited to share this with you, isn't the orange and pink colour combo fantastic?



download the SusyJack* thank you card here...



I think there is nothing better than getting a little thank you note so get printing and show your appreciation next time someone does something nice for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment