Monday 1 November 2010

Free Printable Minimega Advent Calendar

As the 1st November is here I thought it might be a good time to start thinking about all those christmas projects we've been promising ourselves we will get round to this year.










To kick things off I though it would be great to start work on an advent calendar so come December we will be ready to start counting down the days to Christmas! I have had this Minimega printable bookmarked for months so I am really happy I can finally share it with you here now.

Aren't these polar bears the sweetest, I love that they all have different coloured cheeks :D










The best thing about this printable is that it's really versatile so you can make your advent calendar as simple or as elaborate as you wish. I am thinking of stringing them all up to make a chain of polar bears and taping chocolate coins to the backs, but seriously, the possibilities are endless so get your thinking cap on.


Why not use the advent bears to decorate the free Minimega paper cups and fill with treats or you could
cut 12 small envelopes in half and stick them to a large sheet of card to create 24 pockets. Stick your advent bears to each pocket and leave notes, pictures, jokes, activities or treats in each one.


I would love to hear your ideas too so add them in the comments section below. Have a lovely day friends!


image source: minimega


2 comments:

  1. They really are super-sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali thanks for stopping by! Glad you like the printables :)

    ReplyDelete