Friday 13 November 2009

Pocket Money Picks 13/Nov


1. Horray Design Shop: Spools of Trimming - $6


These trimmings are so beautiful I don't think Id want to use them up! They are far too special though to just sit in my craft box, id have to use them to wrap a very special gift for a very special friend. The trimmings come packaged in a lovely little drawstring bag which you could reuse along with the spools once they are finished. 


2. Zoetropa: Surprise Grab Bag - $3


I think these grab bags are such a great idea and would make perfect inexpensive gifts for friends and coworkers. At just $3 I don't mind taking a chance, especially when its bound to be something lovely as its a surprise from Zoetropa.


3. Two Brunettes: Floral Pattern Note Card Set - $10


You can never have too many note cards is what I say and these could be used for so many different occasions! Go on, add them to your Etsy cart now ;)


1 comment:

  1. I just love inexpensive finds like these that really have a lot to offer!

    ReplyDelete